Consulting and Projects that drive the transition to a sustainable economy
At Impact Hub we work to drive the transition to a more sustainable economy for companies, people and the planet. We do this through the co-creation of solutions for large companies and SMEs, as well as through the design and implementation of programs to support entrepreneurship that lead to tangible results in the short term and generate a real transformation in the medium term.
We focus on 3 key impact areas where we have strong local and global expertise:
Circular Economy and Sustainability
- We bring the Circular Economy to all dimensions of your organization to be able to introduce its principles in both day-to-day operations and long-term strategy.
- We analyze and evaluate your business model and value chain to identify opportunities where the transition to circular models will generate more benefits for your company, your customers and your community of partners and collaborators.
- We accompany you in the implementation and start-up of initiatives that drive the transformation of your organization towards Sustainability and Circularity.
- We promote entrepreneurship through incubation and acceleration programs for impact startups in collaboration with large organizations and the city’s impact ecosystem.
- We create participatory experiences to involve citizens in the resolution of global challenges (SDGs) through the generation of solutions and localized action.
- We encourage intrapreneurship in your company through open innovation processes and initiatives for the development of skills and ideas with positive impact.
- To know and make tangible the results of your initiatives related to social or environmental change, in order to improve them and optimize the use of your resources.
- Communicate internally and externally the impact of your actions in order to generate commitment, motivate and inspire others.
- Incorporate the social and environmental impact in the strategic decisions of the organization and/or its investors.